Monday, November 22, 2010

How To Make The Janam Kundali

Card swap

I attended a forum to swap SCC, we have to make a definite stamp on the card using download from HERE that I loved it from the first moment, and here are the cards that I have done, where it is clear that I really like the juxtaposition Brown-Pink!





These but these are the cards that I've received: the first is Mariarosa

the second is for Helen B.

and the third is that Mariella

This is the last few, but unfortunately I do not know who the creator, even if you tell me who did it, please leave a comment

But the most beautiful of all, for me, is the card that made my daughter's used the same timbre, here it is:
This card has not wanted to exchange, said it wants to keep gift for a birthday, who will be that if Fortunella the award?!?!


She also has enriched inside with two lovely and sweet and colorful stamps embossed with his hands.

What good scrapper, a thousand times more good Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment