Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is Restasis Available In Canada?

Halloween Swap 2010

Although late, I show you the handmade that I made for a swap in which I participated on the forum ScrapperDellaNotte of it is hanging on the door to wish a happy halloween, I've done using 3 CD (hooray recycling) as a base, linked together with the fermacampioni, and covered with orange paper where a lot of patience (and a bit of paciugo) I created the web using a black gloss paint that leaves the thickness is what is normally used for glass.
is necessary to make a card, but I confess that I am a little ashamed to make you see why I was not really inspired and I made a run.
The recipient should have already received, but I have not heard anything, I just hope that isa not disappointed, I always have so many ideas in my head, but I never have time, and in the end I always tend to do things fast and hasty : please excuse not to bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment