Thursday, October 7, 2010

Teachers Teeth Whitening

An owl lucky

Yes, because I need a lot of luck, the last two years have been very gray, and I really need instead of an owl that I illuminate the road with his big eyes: and so Mary, my niece, I did a customized gift for me this beautiful picture with a cute owl. She did her own, the photo does not do at all, but it was done with sand using the stencil technique, only the technique, because in reality she has created the design.
I made two pictures, one with flash and one without, so I was hoping you would make the idea of \u200b\u200bhow it is done right!
Thanks Mary, a gift made with love.
I take this opportunity to thank all my friends that I have made wonderful gifts, scrapbooking and do not, maybe I should show the photos to thank you, and I apologize if I did not. If you want to scold me, leave a comment, I deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment