Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wooden Tech Deck Park

Lesson 2

For my birthday last year my sister Alessandra gave me a wonderful, fabulous Copic markers with which to color my stamp: they are markers costosetti and use them is not easy, so I waited to make the most of them without creasing. Luckily came to my rescue angelic fallen from heaven, the talented Yaya gave me a lesson that helped me a lot, and here is the result of the first test I did.
What do you think?!? Surely I still have to take
hand, but I discovered that the hardest part is to jump and have a little courage. This
I colored most of I by changing the position of the light, but the smiley face has done Yaya (and it shows!).

What do you say, I was as good as the first time?!?
Yaya, you look for constructive criticism! A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment