Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Game Of Strategy Avinash Exercise

Cyrano de Bergerac proclaims his freedom An interesting article

Cirano So are combined.
displease it's my pleasure. I love being hated.
What should I do? Put in service?
a protector begs the hospice? Becoming
nell'edera
comes on top of the greasy saliva? What is holding the high oak
captivated?
crawling, rather than pushing me up?
No, thanks!
Versification to pimp?
put like every charlatan?
Click to see the fool on the face of a noble
the beginnings of a smile?
No, thanks!
Swallowing bitter pills?
Stuff the belly of bile acids? Always bear
reminder
the reflection of the neck with his knees kneeling?
No, thanks!
Rub another's stairs
runs the spine?
gain the consent of the patrons
swelling with clouds of incense?
No, thanks!
make a name for the inn?
to dispose of the barter poem? Print
their books to pay for? Explain
our main sails to every wind? Progress
group to group?
excel fifteen people?
Igegnarsi in the art of bowing?
Exalting the acumen of jerks?
No, thanks!
casting pearls among swine?
stunned at the sound of newspapers? Begging
any journalist
"My name, tomorrow, in plain sight ..."?
No Thanks! No! No Thanks!
Ma .. sing,
Independent laugh, dream,
bend up or down the brim of his hat
as I go to do a verse, or a duel ...
always live in freedom and respect,
not to betray the soul in my chest ...
not take anything that is not mine,
seize the flower seed is from my ... If by chance
then comes the success,
to say: "I had to myself"
certainly not like the ivy that climbs
clutching another's spine, and
if an oak is not well, not much but
salir salir itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment