Monday, September 13, 2010

Used Bikes For Under 150

Want to card

days ago I bit into a scrapbooking company Daniela , and between a chat and a spettegolezzo I made a birthday card.
In these two cards I used one of his stamp, I just love this cat is very nice! The photos are not much, my fotocamerina is leaving me slowly, it means that I ask for a new Santa Claus.
are not funny coccardine the festive!?!? They make me want to train to make confetti and dancing!
This, however, I did it with a stamped sweet cake that sent me the Fringe .

Again, these are two sounds that sent me the mythical Fringe, it was really a treasure to remember that I'm crazy for Tilde. Thanks
Francesca, I have done a great pleasure!
I've got only 5, but I swear that I buy more at the Creative World .... do not ask how, why depend on the wallet!

This card have given Federica just last Saturday, of course she makes it better, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. confess that yesterday I made another, but for now I can show you why I made the swap for the SCC, I like to be a surprise when they arrived at the target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment