Saturday, September 25, 2010

Homemade Sour Cream And Onion Chips Recipe

QUARANTAVOLTE


Numeron I know it's a great player, and maybe I should not shout it to the 4 winds, but today is my fortieth birthday : I confess that nellultimo year I weighed some approaches this date, remember that as a girl, one of forty years was considered old, and I do not want others to consider me that. Although physical problems start to bite occasionally, I do not feel old, indeed, I want to do the exact same things when I was 20 years old!
often still around with tennis shoes and jeans as a school girl, I hate to wear makeup and I've always been a teeneger as little as possible, and I never liked to make a serious person than forty years, my daughters know, joke and laugh with them as if you were a friend, if they are serious and composed as his mother used to be, then just have the wrong house!

So this year, to prove to everyone that even if he turns 40, I have the spirit of a 20 year old, I thought I'd celebrate my birthday in a way a little bit special, that I go to ' Xcalibur (if you're curious, go and see what it is).

I was afraid that his friends judge me too childish and does not accept my choice, and instead are just a lucky woman, family and friends were happy to follow me in this new esperieza for all.

I really hope that they come out excited (incociate fingers!) I'll tell you.

But for a nice birthday I also thought of launching a new swap on ScrapTutorial , run to see!

I conclude this post by wishing only 40 more of these days, and they can still celebrate with three important elements of my life: health, family and friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment