Friday, July 2, 2010

Ipad Electric Box Solution 32

Syntax Highlighter Blog

In previous post I did some experimenting to figure out how to bring a decent source, without which appeared poorly formatted or otherwise illegible. I tried using the Google wave, but it's just another kind of blogging and also a little portable, and then with the hand-formatting syntax.

I was not satisfied, but then I found a way to insert Syntax Highlighter Blog same and converted in the previous post you can see the very pleasant effect. Example Code JAVA



 TaskAdder extends Activity {public class 

/ / private ArrayList> data;
/ private / adapter SimpleAdapter;

/ ** Called When the activity is first created. * / @ Override

public void onCreate (Bundle savedInstanceState) {
super.onCreate (savedInstanceState)
setContentView (R.layout.taskadder)
}}


I would say that we have. Too bad we have problems with XML, but then it mixes too much with the page's HTML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment