Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Is A Good Middle Isee Score

Congratulations Tommy!

Today Thomas is was named Doctor of Philosophy in Level 1 with a score of 109/110 (sic) to him my warmest congratulations go. I'm really happy for him, finally took off this weight from my back and now is free to ... looking for work! Eh eh :-)
Unfortunately I have no photos, because, very cleverly, I forgot my camera at home ... :-O Luckily, Daniel has brought his, but was discharged and we had to load it into an outlet on the wall in right ...
This afternoon Thomas starts and goes to relax in Cardiff by our friend Henry. Lucky him, I would be with them in the coming days, but unfortunately I have to stay in that of Livorno. :-(
Enjoy them both and give my Cardiff!

PS I wonder if one day I will devote a post to my own thesis ... mah!:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment